Friday, April 17, 2015

Intro

Hi!

I am Diana from Southeastern Oklahoma, USA. I have been a member of Postcrossing since February 26, 2014.

For those of you unfamiliar with Postcrossing, it is a website where you can send and receive postcards from around the world.

In my profile I stated that I love cooking and trying new recipes, so I have received many from around the world and I would love to share them! If you decide to try or share any, I would love to hear from you in the comments.

I do have wheat, milk, mint, and sulfite allergies, so when I try a recipe I may have to modify it for my dietary needs.

My husband and I also love to travel, so as I collect recipes from our trips I will also include them here.

Bon Appetit and Happy Postcrossing!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment